Consultation and support are provided for the following activities:
· Biopharmaceutical and diagnostics projects in selected disease areas and at various R&D stages as indicated on home and mission pages.
· Project evaluation, including technology transfer
· Project coordination, including in vitro, ex vivo and in vivo pharmacology studies
· Technical writing and current awareness, including strategy reviews of competitor activity and abstracting of conference papers
· Project partnership
· Medical writing and documentation, including conference proceeding, journal submission and internal re-sourcing
A special service is offered for biopharmaceuticals with R&D projects in bleeding disorders and antithrombotics.
Unique models of haemostasis and thrombogenesis in non-anticoagulated human blood at blood flow conditions simulating those in healthy and diseased blood vessels are available.
Purchasing of models and all non-commercial available components of the model systems, and the necessary special training of the local staff to operate the models are provided by KellSa s.a.s., see “SPECIAL SERVICE”.